Step #1. Fill out the Contact form on this page, provide VA Madness with your name, address, email, and phone number. In 500 words or less, let know what issue (s) you are having with the VA. We will contact you within 3 business days.
Step #2. After reviewing the info on your Contact form, VA Madness will contact you via phone or email to schedule a time to discuss the issues involved in your situation. Generally speaking, we will schedule a time 6-9pm Central Time on a weeknight or a weekend when appropriate.
Step #3. Based on the information you provide in your Contact form and when speaking over the phone/email, VA Madness will advise you on putting together a plan to move forward leading to success. This process will likely involve several conversations/emails, subject video viewing, and document reviews. To schedule a hassle-free consultation, contact us today! .
Forms you may need
Please click on the form (s) below identified or suggested during your conversation with VA Madness. If you need advice on how to fill a form out, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- 21-0966 intent to file a claim
- 21-526ez application for compensation: new, increase, secondary
- Supplemental Claim (VA Form 20-0995)
- Higher-Level Review (VA Form 20-0996)
- Notice of Disagreement (NOD): Board Appeal (VA Form 10182)
- FIOA request for C-file, C&P exam, etc
- 21-4138 statement in support of claim
- 21-10210 Lay/witness Statement
- 21-8940 TDIU application
- 21-4192 employment information
- 21-0781 PTSD stressor statement
- 21-0781a PTSD stressor statement (personal assault, MST)
- 21-2680 Aid and Attendance
- 26-4555 Specially Adapted Housing/Special Home Adaptation
Advice from VA Madness is FREE to Veterans. But we do welcome FREE WILL DONATIONS to help pay for our efforts. If you can pay it forward, please donate today!